Pyrolysis plant project report is a good place to start working on the business idea of plastic/tire pyrolysis plant.
We initiate customer engagement with feasibility study. The purpose is to identify any “make or break” issues that would make your business sustain in the marketplace. In other words, a feasibility study quantifies prerequisite necessary for the business idea to make sense. A feasibility study is foundation for preparation of detailed project report or business plan.
We believe in working closely with our customers. Given below is our customer engagement model.
Feasibility study typically involves of following steps:
- Raw Material Testing for Yield of Pyrolysis Oil, Carbon & Gas.
- Chemical analysis of finished products manufactured: Pyrolysis Oil, Carbon & Gas
- Estimate the requirements of effluent wastewater treatment facility
- Estimate the requirement of air emission control system required
- Estimate mass and energy balance for given raw materials
- Explore possibility of manufacturing high value products like petrol, diesel, kerosene, lube oils, base oils, grease, lubricants, activated carbon etc
- Estimate profitability of distillation
- Assess techno-commercial viability of the project and provide recommendations with respect to invest-able plant capacity and manufacturing process
- Assess requirement of the pilot plant before investing into full size commercial plant
Pyrocrat has necessary experience and expertise to draft a detailed project feasibility study or project report for plastic and tire pyrolysis projects.
For more information, please contact us.